Monday, October 20, 2008

The Tastes of the Season



Last night after dinner at my in-laws' home, I tried the most delicious, yummy Dreyer's Apple Pie Ice Cream. It was divine. It made me realize another reason I love this time of year. There are so many delicious delectables that can only be found when the weather gets cooler. Here are a few of my favorites...

1. Dreyer's Egg Nog Ice Cream, Peppermint Ice Cream and Apple Pie Ice Cream

2. Brach's MilkMaid Candy Apple Candy Corns (Oh my...deliciousness...so yummy I bought 4 bags!)

3. Pumpkin Pie

4. Pumpkin Pie Shakes (I know Arctic Circle has been advertising them)

5. Egg Nog (I saw some in my local grocery store this weekend)

6. Egg Nog Milkshakes (McDonald's starts to sell these pretty soon and they're quite good)

What seasonal foods do you love this time of year?

0 comments: