Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



Today is a great day to take your family to a pumpkin patch and pick out your pumpkins. Do a little searching to see if you can find an authentic pumpkin patch rather than grabbing your pumpkins on your way out of the grocery store. Be sure to bring your camera. Most pumpkin patches have some great photo ops...bales of hay, tractors, signs, carved pumpkins, and fall decor. Even if they don't have any fall props, those bold orange pumpkins make for great photos...especially if you dress your kiddos in complementary fall colors or in contrasting blue. Get your pumpkins now while there are still plenty to choose from.

2 comments:

Jennica said...

I love this time of year. My favorite one to go to is the one the the kindergartners go on a field trip to. The cute little old man that lives on about 12300 South 700 East... I love him!

Lisa said...

OH THAT IS MY VERY FAVORITE TOO!!! I love that field trip!!! I have the cutest pictures to always remember it.

(raising hand) I am guilty of grabbing them from the weather controlled grocery store. This year I might take it a step further and get Mr. Potato head kits and bag the carving.