Monday, September 1, 2008

Yummy Smoothies

(Photo courtesy of http://www.bhg.com/)
The hubby and I have been making smoothies all summer long. They make for a great breakfast. Here's the recipe for the smoothies we've made:
Fruit Smoothies
Ingredients
1 -1/1/2 cups frozen fruit (see combinations below)
3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
1 scoop vanilla flavored protein powder
Pour everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
Fruit Combinations:
Strawberry Banana
Blueberry Banana
Mixed Berries & Banana
Mango Raspberry
Raspberry Banana
Strawberry Mango
Peach Strawberry
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

mmmmm.... those look so good! Defintely worth a try.

Marce said...

We love smoothies in our house too.. another good one my kids love is Chocolate Banana. 1/2 cup Plain yogurt, cup of milk, 6 ice cubes, 1 Banana, 1 scoop choc protien powder, you can use vanilla too, and few squirts of hersheys choc syrup. Its better than a milk shake!

sherbear said...

Ohh those look very good.
thx for sharing

Jennica said...

I forget to make smoothies... these look great, I think I will try them again!

Anonymous said...

mmmm. I love smoothies!

dealmecoupon said...

Something is new for me, I read it and gain a lot of information. Thanks
Deal Me Coupon